|English Name||Mori Calliope|
|Debut Date||September 12, 2020 (YouTube)|
|Member of||hololive English -Myth-|
|Fan Name||Dead Beats (デッドビーツ)|
|YouTube||Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN|
|Website||hololive official website (EN)|
hololive official website (JP)
|Stream Talk||#calliolive (EN)|
|• Hunter Myth: Myth Breakers|
Introduction Video[edit source]
Official Bio[edit source]
The Grim Reaper's first apprentice. Due to modern medical care causing a decline in the reaping business, Calliope decided to become a VTuber to harvest souls instead. It seems that the ascended souls of the people who are vaporized by the wholesome interactions between VTubers go to her as well.
That being said, despite the image her hardcore vocals and manner of speech gives off, she's actually a gentle-hearted girl who cares greatly for her friends.
Calliope Mori, officially listed as Mori Calliope (森カリオペ), is a reaper Virtual YouTuber who debuted as a member of the Hololive English -Myth-. Her fans and gen-mates often refer to her as Calli for short. Despite being a sweet-voiced girl with a gentle personality, Calli tends to talk about morbid topics with little hesitation. Her favorite color is red, she enjoys sweets and reaping souls, and she likes watching mafia movies and drinking red wine. Her given name, "Calliope," can be mistakenly read as "cantaloupe," a fruit she vehemently despises. (The correct pronunciation is "kuh-LAHY-uh-pee".)
Despite living in the Underworld, Calli loves anime such as Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Made in Abyss, and videogames such as Bloodborne and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Mori is a talented musician, her debut original song, "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?", broke 100k views within the first day it was uploaded.
The Grim Reaper's apprentice has displayed throughout her streams, guest appearances, and music to a have cool, yet serious personality, with a timid side being seen when interacting with others for the first time, such as her senpais.  Calli's cool attitude can be clearly observed in most of her streams, as she tries her best to impress the deadbeats with her musical talent and occasional gaming skills. However, she is not afraid to get serious about topics that may be on her mind, and engages in thoughtful discussions with viewers. This combination of a relaxed yet serious personality has earned her the admiration of not only the Deadbeats, but her fellow Holopro talents as well. However, Calli's playful side comes out more evidently during collaborations with her genmates, displaying a side of Calli which viewers don't regularly experience.   Calli still remains above all an avid hard worker who is regularly working on projects behind the scenes, often not sleeping for long periods of time.  Despite the challenges that she may face while working on these projects, each one is very much rewarded and appreciated by her Deadbeats each time a new original song or cover is released.
- July 16 Twitter account creation date.
- July 16 YouTube channel creation date.
- Sep. 10 Reddit account creation date.
- Sep. 12 YouTube debut and first uploaded video.
- Sep. 13 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 15 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 18 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 1 million views.
- Sep. 19 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 23 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 24 Membership feature opened.
- Sep. 25 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 2 million views.
- Sep. 28 Calliope's original song "DEAD BEATS" reached 1 million views.
- Sep. 30 Calliope's original song "Live Again" reached 1 million views.
- Oct. 04 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 3 million views.
- Oct. 07 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 13 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 4 million views.
- Oct. 22 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 5 million views.
- Oct. 22 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Minecraft stream with Gawr Gura.
- Oct. 23 Calliope's debut EP "DEAD BEATS" reached the top of the worldwide iTunes chart for music albums.
- Oct. 27 Calliope's original song "ReaperかRapper? 自己紹介ラップ" reached 1 million views.
- Nov. 09 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 26 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone. 
- Dec. 15 Achieved a 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone. 
- Dec. 26 Calliope's original song "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" reached 10 million views.
- Jan. 07 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Japanese only stream.
- Jan. 25 Achieved a 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during an Endurance stream.
- Feb. 03 Calliope's original song "Off With Their Heads" reached 1 million views. 
- Apr. 01 Revealed Live2D "Mini" models with art by Walfie.
- Apr. 07 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May 03 Revealed her second Live2D outfit.
- June 25 Achieved a 1,500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July 04 – 05 Participated in two panels along with her gen-mates at Anime Expo Lite.
- Sep. 01 Official Japanese name changed from 森美声 to 森カリオペ.
- Sep. 12 Revealed a fan made VR model of Walfie's "Smol Calli" during the Holomyth 1st anniversary stream. 
Hunter Myth: Myth Breakers[edit source]
Streaming Information[edit source]
Stream Rules[edit source]
For the main page, see Stream Rules.
Calliope has the following streaming rules in her streams' descriptions:
What is up, humans! Thanks for checkin’ my stream!
As long as you follow the rules above, you can chat in any language.
ABOUT SUPER-CHATS: I will read ALL names of super-chats from the current stream in the last 30 minutes of the video, and red super-chats will have their messages read if I deem them appropriate. A 5-minute break will ensue beforehand, where myself and my demon team will check the names and messages. Your patience is appreciated! Thank you!
Her fans are called "Dead Beats" (デッドビーツ).
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Farewell||I'm your Mori, and I hope you'll remember me! PEACE.|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
|¥200 Bottle of Pinot Noir|
|¥300 Bottle of Merlot|
|¥400 Bottle of Cab ~Sauv~|
Other Media[edit source]
- Calli's debut song, "Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?" had its track first mixed together by the producer kokorobeats in a single night before Calli herself wrote the lyrics, rap, and vocal melodies.
- Calliope's favorite tea is oolong tea.
- Is one of the moderators in the official Hololive Subreddit. Other members can be seen here.
- Calliope Mori is one of two members in Hololive English who prefer to say their names using the Western name order (given name, family name) — the other being Amelia Watson.
- Appeared as herself, being the first VTuber to guest in Trash Taste Podcast, a podcast hosted by YouTubers The Anime Man, Gigguk, and CDawgVA.
- Is a huge fan of YouTuber Cr1TiKaL.
- Her original EP "Your Mori" reached #1 on the hip-hop charts for USA and Japan 
- After over 1 year of technical difficulties being referred to as The EN Curse, Calli decided to coin the term EN's Law. She defines it as the possibility of technical difficulties increasing based on the number of people who are part of the stream.
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with the following verified accounts:
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Image Gallery[edit source]
Hololive Summer Festival
Second Concept Illustration
"Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?"
Off With Their Heads
The Grim Reaper is a Live-Streamer
end of a life
Ibasho (Where I Belong)
Ibasho (Where I Belong) MV
[hololive Alternative] Teaser PV (full ver.)
【Kiara x Calliope】 ワーワーワールド / Wah Wah World【COVER】
Take Me Home, Country Roads - hololive English -Myth- Cover
[MV] ロキ / Roki (English Rap Cover) - Calliope Mori
GETCHA! / calliope × suisei(cover)
[MV] Envy Baby (English Cover) - Calliope Mori
KING / Gawr Gura x Calliope Mori (Cover)
The following are a list of albums Calliope has made or participated in.
Cover songs[edit source]
The following are a list of songs covered by Calliope.