|English Name||Inugami Korone|
|Debut Date||April 13, 2019 (YouTube)|
|Live2D Modeling||Main: rariemonn|
|Member of||Hololive GAMERS|
|Fan Name||Koronesuki (ころねすきー)|
|YouTube||Korone Ch. 戌神ころね|
|Age||91 years old|
|Game & Movie |
"G'morning! Fingers! Give me your fingers!!"
"The dog from a random bakery. She likes to play games when she has free time while watchdogging."
Inugami Korone is a dog girl VTuber in the Hololive Gamers sub-unit. She is 92 dog years old. She works at a bakery, thus the bread and pastry theming around her.
Korone is known for her endurance streams where she streams the same game for very long time, usually 5-12 hours.
She is very close friends with Nekomata Okayu even before joining Hololive and the pair is often referred to as "Okakoro".
Korone doesn't tend to follow "trends" or what is popular. When everyone else was playing Animal Crossing for the Switch as soon as it came out, Korone decided to play a Gegege no Kitaro SNES game.
Some Japanese fans have compared Korone to the Japanese TV station TV Tokyo, that will air anime or other programs instead of talking about important current events like other channels at the same time are doing.
She has said she did not audition for Hololive, but got in due to being referred by Okayu, although in a now private HoloRadio episode, Fubuki says she saw Okayu and Korone at an arcade and decided to ask them to join. 
Her representative emote is a croissant, because she works at a bakery.
Korone has a very cheerful and energetic personality, she seems very outgoing but despite this she is sometimes shy in collabs with many people. She can be described as a bit "eccentric" or doing things at her own pace, she would like to do a stream about various torture methods, will sometimes turn her attempt at ending a stream into talking with the viewers, she does not have set schedule and will end streams when she has had enough instead of streaming for a set amount of time. She has a strong conscience, as she felt bad when she finished her attempt at "Dragon's Lair" as she felt she didn't do it fairly. She had 30 lives instead of the default 5, which to her felt like cheating. Korone later uploaded a video of her finishing the game with the base 5 lives available.
She tends to act very playful by making various noises relating to her in-game actions, adding various props on screen (such as a coffee mug with a pepper in it) or messing with her model, such as making copies of it or putting it upside down on the screen.
She tends to find all manner of weird looking things "cute" and will easily get very emotional if the game she is playing deals with themes of death of family members, or parting with friends / partners; In her Monster Rancher stream she got very sad when she had to freeze her monster due to old age (that she had at the start of the game called ugly but gotten very attached to), as well as in the ending to the game Klonoa, where it is revealed the main character is not actually part of the game's world and is forced to leave his friend behind and return to his own world.
- Mar. 24 Twitter account creation date.
- Mar. 25 YouTube account creation date.
- Apr. 09 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Apr. 13 Debuted on YouTube and uploaded first video. She was supposed to debut together with Nekomata Okayu, but due to getting sick, her debut was delayed.
- Aug. 14 First endurance stream which lasted for 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- Aug. 15 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 14 3D model debut.
- Sep. 22 Date of 24 hour stream with Sakura Miko.
- Oct. 31 Achieved a 80,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 06 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 26 Revealed a new 2D outfit.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her New Years outfit.
- Jan. 17 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 24 Participated in Hololive's first live, "Nonstop Story", and received her 3D idol outfit.
- Feb. 25 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 13 Started her Maka Maka stream which lasted for 28 hours.
- Mar. 25 Achieved a 240,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Apr. 28 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May 30 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her spiderman stream.
- July 03 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her third Doom 2016 stream.
- Aug. 02 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her Ufouria: The Saga(Hebereke) stream.
- Aug. 31 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her slither.io stream.
- Sep. 18 Achieved a 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 01 Revealed new head cake accesories on her birthday stream.
- Oct. 10 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 01 Achieved a 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 22 Participated in the Beyond the Stage live event.
- Jan. 14 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
Korone and fingers
One of Korone's greetings/catchphrases is "Yubi Yubi" (literally: Finger finger). Korone will take the viewers fingers at the start of the stream, place them in ice water for safe keeping for the duration of it, and gives them back when it is over.
On her debut stream with the other Gamers she came up with the idea of taking the viewers fingers and Mio asked if the fingers are a hostage, which Korone liked. May also originate from before her debut on Youtube, her fingers were getting tired from responding to tweets and she wished she had 100 of them.
Korone's stream ending is often a short gag she has setup using clip art and a caricature of the viewers she has drawn receiving their finger back, but something happens causing the finger to turn blue and thus unrecoverable.
Viewers may sometimes see traffic lights on Korone's stream. This indicates the current flow of the chat as perceived by Korone. They are just for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously as it is just another aspect of Korone's playfulness. The traffic lights started on her Assassins Creed Valhalla stream.
Korone calls her fans "Korone-suki" (Loves Korone) and "Goma King".
Goma is a sesame seed. Korone's chat was so small she thought they looked like sesame seeds (goma) and because they were so demanding, she dubbed them kings. Goma kings.
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Greetings||ぉぁょ||oayo||Korone's version of ohayou (good morning). Written with small characters.|
|Farewell||おつころーん||Otsukoron||A portmanteau of otsukare+korone|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Waiting||ゆ。。ゆ。。||Yu.. Yu..||The first syllable of "Yubi". Viewers will say this when Korone is about to start then complete the word when the stream starts.|
|Farewell||おつころーん||Otsukoron||A portmanteau of otsukare + Korone|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
|生贄の祭壇 (Sacrificial altar)|
- Korone fans like to donate 563 yens because it spells out her nickname: 5 (Ko) 6 (Ro) 3 (San)
- During her introduction stream her height was mistakenly listed as 156 meters (~512 ft)
- Korone's dog breed is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- She saw a Tool Assisted Speedrun (TAS) of Castlevania 4 on Youtube and after playing the game for multiple hours wondered how "Tas-kun" could beat the game in such a short time.
- Shares the same Illustrator with the following VTubers:
- Korone has a sizable English speaking fan-base and she will often try to speak in English on stream to interact with them. This has lead to creation of multiple "memes" around her due to her pronunciation such as when she tried to pronounce the name "Exposito", but it it sounded like X Potato, as well as in her frequent "Japanese lessons" at the end of her streams, when she tried to explain "as you wish" but it sounded like "as you fish". Korone has mentioned she is actively studying English with the help of a teacher.
- As a tradition she used to yell "Hey Guys!" near the end of her streams when she will talk to her English speaking fans. It started as a tradition in her Siren stream where she mentioned she enjoys how saying it will get a response from all her overseas fans. On the same stream she also started her "Japanese study time" section of her streams, where she will teach her viewers a Japanese word or phrase, though these have largely stopped. 
- Her channel logo is designed by Sakura Miko.
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
- After a capture card failure, Korone unveiled Dark Side Korone, better known as enorok, to her viewers. enoroK has a personality that is the opposite of the usual Korone and has an inverted color spectrum appearance. She encouraged viewers to go to bed early and scolded Korone for keeping her viewers up so late with long streams lasting 10 - 12 hours. She also went on to return the "Yubi's" of her viewers in contrast to Korone who takes them but did not like being referred to as kind for doing so.
- She does not like bacon 
A white cat-like creature holding a sword sometimes seen jumping somewhere at the start of Korone's stream. On Dec 30, 2019 Korone played the Playstation 2 game "Pyū to Fuku! Jaguar: Ashita no Jump" which contained a game within a game featuring Nyanpyou called "Nyanpyou the flute Meister" (ニャンピョウのフエマイスター).
Korone took an extreme liking to this and played it for 7 hours, coming back next day to complete the game and play it for close to 12 hours. She would return to the game two more times for a combined 11 hours to get 100% completion and even asked for viewers to submit their drawings of Nyanpyou that she showcased on stream.
Korone is a big retro gamer and owns many gaming consoles. She almost always will play the original game on the original system instead of a re-release. Korone has said she owns the following gaming consoles:
- Super Famicom
- Nintendo 64
- Wii U
- Nintendo DS (x4)
- Sega Saturn
- Playstation 2
- Playstation 3
- Playstation 4 (x2)
- Playstation 5
- PC engine
- PC engine Mini
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Main full body
Main Concept Illustration
The following are original songs by Korone.
The following are a list of songs covered by Korone.
The following are a list of background music Korone has used in her streams and videos.