|Debut Date||March 4, 2018 (YouTube)|
|Member of||hololive Generation 0|
|Fan Name||Robosa (ろぼさー), from |
"Robot Circle," or "Robotics Club"
|YouTube||Roboco Ch. - ロボ子|
|Website||hololive official website (EN)|
hololive official website (JP)
|Age||4 years old|
Introduction Video[edit source]
Her introduction video has been made private. Shown above instead is a featured video in her channel.
Official Bio[edit source]
"Hellobo! Roboco here!"
A lonely, clunky robot from a faraway wasteland.
Now that she's a Virtual YouTuber, she wants to interact with
lots of people and live each day to the fullest.
Roboco is a Virtual Robot in the Hololive 0th Generation of VTubers. Her character is that of a high-performance robot that is good with shooters. Along with other 0th generation members Sora and Miko, she does not have a 2D model and streams using her 3D model instead. She is usually called Roboco-san but since she was the 2nd member to join Hololive after Sora, she is sometimes called Roboco Senpai. She started as a 3D project (not intended to be a VTuber) by her designer kuromaru.
Her representative emote is a robot because she is a robot.
She has a calm but air-headed personality and is fond of cute things. Roboco-san gets along with a lot of her peers within Hololive, as well as with other VTubers from different agencies. She is easily embarrassed, does not like horror games, and hates being spooked.
Even though she doesn't like horror games, she likes watching horror, suspense, and gore movies. She likes the "excited" feeling from watching the gore scenes in horror movies, but she can't handle being the character in the horror games. Because she watched too many horror movies, she saw a lot of horror dream as well.
- Feb. 05 Twitter account creation date.
- Feb. 07 YouTube channel creation date.
- Feb. 08 Debut teased in Tokino Sora's live stream.
- Mar. 04 First video/teaser was released on YouTube.
- Mar. 09 First live stream on YouTube. An edited archive was later released.
- Mar. 30 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 30 Debuted her hoodie outfit. 
- Apr. 29 Joined NicoNico and posted a self-introduction video on the same day.
- May 07 Achieved a 20,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July 30 Membership feature opened.
- Oct. 27 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone..
- Mar. 09 Debuted her Kouseinou T-shirt outfit during her 1st year anniversary stream.
- May. 07 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 24 Debuted her 3D swimsuit outfit.
- Oct. 07 Received yellow colored variant sweater outfit.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her New Years outfit.
- Jan. 14 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 24 Participated in hololive 1st fes. Nonstop Story as a performer and debuted her 3D idol costume.
- Apr. 16 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone..
- Aug. 04 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 27 Reddit account creation date.
- Oct. 24 Participated in hololive VIRTUAL LIVE series in VARK "Cinderella switch" Vol.2 with Tokoyami Towa.
- Nov. 07 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during Karaoke stream.
- Jan. 16 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Karaoke stream.
- Apr. 25 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Karaoke stream.
- Jun. 04 Revealed her 8th outfit. 
- July 16 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
Streaming Information[edit source]
She officially calls her fans "Robosa" (ろぼさー) who also serve as her channel mascots. They are depicted as creatures resembling batteries.
Her fans often send ¥685 and ¥6,853 donations as it can be read similar to her name ("6" for "Ro", "8" for "Ba", "5" for "Ko", and "3" for "San").
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Greetings||はろーぼー||Haro~bo~||Portmanteau of "Harō", meaning "Hello", and her name "Roboco".|
|Farewell||おつろぼ||Otsurobo||Portmanteau of "Otsukare-sama", meaning "Thank you for your work today. / That's enough for today.", and her name "Roboco".|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Waiting||はろーぼー待機||Haro~bo~taiki||Greeting + taiki (waiting).|
|🤖🔌充電中||Juudenchu||Translation: "Roboco is charging".|
|Greetings||はろーぼー||Haro~bo~||See streamer greeting notes.|
|Farewell||おつろぼ||Otsurobo||See streamer farewell notes.|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
Other Media[edit source]
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
- Due to the surge of cat owners in Hololive, Roboco decided to keep a pet rabbit instead called Mikan. After a while, she finally converted and started to keep a munchkin cat named Koromo. She named him Koromo because his fur looks like shrimp tempura coating.
- When she reached 300K subcribers, she revealed that Mikan had passed away due to old age and she had another cat, a scottish fold called Happy, to accompany Koromo.
- Is one of the moderators in the official Hololive Subreddit. Other members can be seen here.
- During an appearance on Holotalk, a talk show hosted by Takanashi Kiara, when asked to choose her preference between two things, she answered :
- Hot Weather over Cold Weather
- Rice over Noodles
- Saizeriya over Gusto
- Twitter over Instagram
- To climb a mountain over running a marathon, but in reality would not want to do either.
- PC over Gaming consoles
- Tea over Coffe
- No Pineapple on Pizza
- Spicy food over Sweet food
- Apple juice over Orange juice
- Beach vacation over Visiting a city
- Sleeping with clothes over Sleeping naked
- Phone call over Texting
- Giving presents over Receiving presents
- Taking the train over Walking 1 station
- FamiliMart over 7/11 or Lawson
- Children's Day is her Favourite Holiday
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Image Gallery[edit source]
Early Concept Illustration
Original Songs[edit source]
The following are original songs by Roboco.
Shiny Smily Story
Kirameki Rider [hololive 1st fes. "Nonstop Story"]
The following are a list of albums Roboco has made or participated in.
Cover Songs[edit source]
The following are a list of songs covered by Roboco.
A list of BGM that is used in Roboco's streams.