|English Name||Himemori Luna|
|Debut Date||January 04, 2020|
|Live2D Modeling||Main (2.0): MegaJujube|
Main (1.0): Date(ダテ)
|Member of||Hololive 4th Gen|
|Fan Name||Lu-knight (ルーナイト)|
|YouTube||Luna Ch. 姫森ルーナ|
|Age||0 years old (Apparently)|
|Height||150cm (with crown and shoes)|
140cm (without crown and shoes)
|Voice and Singing||#ルーナ聴いたよ|
The princess of sweets. She sticks around people, and is easily impressed. However, when her childishness overloads, she will get scolded by her butler. It was also told that those moonshapes are the symbols of her country. 
Himemori Luna (姫森ルーナ), born October 10th, is a member of Hololive 4th Generation. Described as a 0 year old princess of sweets, Luna acts with a childlike manner and is dressed appropriately cutely in all pink. Debuting on January 4th, 2020, Luna is the latest member of Hololive 4th Generation. Her twitter was created 3 days earlier at January 1st, 2020.
Luna's fan group is referred to as "Luknights" (ルーナイト), a portmanteau of Luna and Knights, giving the fans the image of a group of knight that answers to the Princess of Sweets herself.
As a "0 year old princess", her speech is relatively childish, often employing simple words and sentences (fully intentionally). She always adds the words "nanora" (なのら) to the end of her sentences, including on tweets , as a verbal tic. Luna also has a sort of catchphrase that is used to start streams and sometimes just randomly on other occasions, namely "Nnaaaaaa"(んなあああああ), with the length of "a" always changing. This "catchphrase" is so characteristic of Luna that it is the go-to for any member that tries to imitate her, as imitating her voice is apparently difficult (being a the voice of a 0 year old princess)
Luna is quite the avid gamer, and her channel is filled with a variety of games, mostly retro games and RPGs, the two types of games that Luna favors the most, though she's not as big a retro lover as Inugami Korone in comparison. Not only retro and RPGs, Luna also plays a variety of other games (including both the current Vtuber trend and other games outside the aforementioned genre). Generally speaking, Luna have a very good game sense, displayed in her ability to quickly pick up on a game's mechanic. Most famously perhaps is her Dark Souls playthrough, in which she displayed considerable amount of skills, enough to be considered one of the best players in the Vtuber community.
Luna also have a near-daily stream schedule in her piano practice session. These piano practice session usually starts at midnight (but sometimes she also does it early at noon), and consists of Luna trying out and playing many different songs on her presumably electric keyboard (as it has many different instrument settings she often plays with, but this was never really officially confirmed yet) , which have grown to be quite popular as one of her unique niche. It has also caused her to start listening to more classical music apparently (She likes Canon in D by Pachelbel-san, as she calls him) .
Her representative emote is a piece of candy, since she is a princess from a candy kingdom.
Befitting of her status as the princess, Luna acts in a manner sickeningly cute akin to candy so terribly sweet. As much as everyone agree that Himemori Luna is really cute, everyone also occasionally gets pissed at her, a prime example being Houshou Marine and Inuyama Tamaki, where the two express their annoyance very verbally to Luna in their collab stream
Despite the presentation and theme of cuteness that is associated with Luna, her actual personality behind the cuteness is revealed to be quite mischievous borderline sadistic, competitive and quite composed. Luna's interaction with the other members is often composed of teasing, as she use her cute acts to try to get under their skin and sometime simply being directly mischievous to them, both to her seniors and fellow 4th Generation member. On the flipside, Luna can also get quite attached to others, most evident in her interaction with Natsuiro Matsuri. Luna often acts spoiled towards Matsuri and Matsuri, in return, spoils Luna, albeit it appears that the way Matsuri treats Luna is not nearly the way she hoped it would be. Luna and Matsuri named their pair FestivalLuna (フェステイバルーナ). Outside of her interaction with the other members, she can also at times gets quite mischievous towards her listeners, such as when she keep playing cricket background noises on her midnight piano streams, or when she streamed a Muse Dash playthrough consisting mostly of the song Punai Punai Taiso (プナイプナイたいそう), treating the song as an addiction or poison to be spread.
Compared to some of the other girls, Luna can be considered as one of the more composed, albeit instead of panicking Luna's go-to reaction is replaced by an audible and almost childlike frustration. This is very visible when she gets competitive in games such as Apex Legends, or when she plays horror game. Her frustration comes out in the form of her motor mouth, where she starts rapidly talking about all sorts of things, usually in relation to what is going on (such as somewhat rationalizing whatever happens in the horror game). Not only in video games and frustration, her rapid-fire talking can even appear when having a regular conversation with others, usually when asked a question, where she will sometimes rapidly go into details regarding her answer. 
- Nov. 29 Twitter account creation date.
- Dec. 04 YouTube channel creation date.
- Dec. 27 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 04 YouTube debut and her first uploaded video.
- Jan. 14 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 01 Membership feature opened.
- Mar. 28 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- June 04 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July 15 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her 3D debut announcement stream.
- July 19 Debuted her 3D model.
- Aug. 16 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 22 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her Ring Fit Adventure stream.
- Dec. 19 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a karaoke and Live2D "Ver.2.0" reveal stream.
- Dec. 19 Main Live2D model was updated to "Ver.2.0".
- Jan. 01 Disclosed New Years outfit.
- Feb. 15 Disclosed Idol outfit.
- Mar. 18 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone. 
She officially calls her fans "Lu-knight" (ルーナイト).
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Greetings||みんな～おる～？||"Minna~Oru~?"||Roughly translates to "Everyone, are you there?"|
|Introduction||ホロライブ4期生姫森ルーナなのら～||"Hororaibu yon kisei Himemori Luna nanora~"||Roughly translates to "Hololive's 4th generation, Himemori Luna nanora~"|
|Farewell||おつルーナ||Otsuluna~||Portmanteau of "Otsukaresama" (お疲れ様) and "Luna".|
|グッドナイトー||Guddonaito||Literally meaning "good night", used on her night streams.|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Greetings||おるよ～||Oruyo~||Answering Luna's questions, roughly translates "We're here~"|
|Farewell||おつルーナ||Otsuluna~||The same generic farewell as Luna herself|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
|ルーナイトへようこそなのら (Welcome to Lu-knight)|
|ルーナイト志願 (Lu-knight volunteer)|
- Luna has Heterochromia, noticeable when one takes a close look. Her right eye is pink while the left eye is green.
- This heterochromia is used by Luna as a game called "Today's Wink Time" (今日のウィンクタイム), occasionally done at the end of her stream where Luna will wink multiple time alternating between her eyes and the listener must guess whether it'll be P(Pink) or G(Green)
- Luna has a butler called 執事ちゃん, read as: Shitsuji-chan, translated to: Butler, that can often be seen accompanying her in streams, if not always.
- Luna occasionally uses a rather different and mature voice that has been often dubbed as "Anemori". It usually appears whenever Luna sings the opening of Sakura Taisen, Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan, specifically in the speech part of the song. 
- Luna really loves Takoyaki, as can be seen in a lot of instances where she refers often to both octopus (in the context of being delicious) and takoyaki. . She even did a live takoyaki making and eating stream at midnight at one point 
- She even names Link in her Skyward Sword playthrough as "lunatakoyaki", which she keeps reading whenever the name appears in the game unvoiced dialog 
- Ever since starting her piano practice streams, Luna have been using classical music as her stream BGM for most if not all of her non piano streams. She will instead use a cricket noise as BGM for her piano streams for whenever she's not actively playing the piano, such as at the start of the stream or when doing superchat reading.
- Luna gave Matsuri matching pajamas as a present for her 2020 birthday celebration stream.
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Main full body
(by Kanzaki Hiro)
Main Concept Illustration
(by Kanzaki Hiro)
The following are a list of songs covered by Luna.
The following are a list of background music Luna has used in her streams and videos.
|Made for Luna|