"Puru puru ganbaririsu"
|English Name||Ayunda Risu|
|Debut Date||April 10, 2020|
|Live2D Modeling||Main : Himono|
ID : rikka
|Member of||Hololive Indonesia 1st Gen|
|YouTube||Ayunda Risu Ch. hololive-ID|
|Ayunda Risu hololive ID|
|Other||Ayunda Risu Ch. hololive-ID - Streamlabs|
|Age||17 years old|
English: "A squirrel girl who comes from the magicial forest.
She once lost her way in the human realm, but was then saved by a kind-hearted woman with whom she is now living. She treats this woman as her big sis.
She debuted as a VTuber just to repay her."
Ayunda Risu is a VTuber from Hololive Indonesia 1st Generation. She is cheerful and likes to play pranks on her friends. She came from a magical forest and met a "Big Sister" that takes care of her while she is in human world, and being VTuber is her way to payback her “Big Sister”.
Risu has a notably wide vocal-range, even for a singer. At the request of fans she's been able to portray a considerable range of identities through voice affectation, even convincing impersonations of other hololive members. Risu's fans frequently refer to these identities emulated through voice as "Risu DLC's", given that they are usually donation requests. Her current most used voices are: "Risu" (default), "Wisu" (childish), and "Ayunda" (deep voice). As shown in her collaboration with Yumeria Nirmala, she also able to perform an ikemen (handsome gentlemen) voice called "Wisnu". According to Risu herself, her natural voice is slightly higher than the "Ayunda" voice, but still significantly lower than her default pitch. She is able to speak 3 languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Japanese. She is learning Japanese with help from her friends and those around her.
Risu and her fellow members of Indonesia 1st Generation, Moona Hoshinova and Airani Iofifteen, live together in a dormitory, though they each have individual rooms. As such, the three have a very close relationship, even sometimes being likened to a family by both themselves and their fans. They collaborate as a trio on the 15th of every month, titled "Area 15". This arrangement has also allowed them to join in on each other's streams spontaneously, and streams that began as solo streams have at time become impromptu collaborations.
As superchats are not available in Indonesia, Risu has a streamlabs set up alongside superchats for those who want to donate.
According to Risu's introduction stream, she claims that she is cheerful, clumsy, as well as a crybaby. She is shown to be determined, although she is bad with ghosts and horror games, she will still play them if her viewers request them, although she will scream and probably cry.
- Mar. 03 Twitter account creation date.
- Mar. 03 YouTube channel creation date.
- Apr. 10 YouTube debut and first uploaded video.
- Apr. 11 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May 23 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 09 (Aug. 08, ID timezone). Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her "egg is broken. heart is too" stream.
- Aug. 16 Revealed her Indonesian themed outfit.
- Sep. 10 Membership feature opened.
- Nov. 07 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during free talk and acapella stream.
- Nov. 21 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 07 (Dec. 06, ID timezone). Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during acapella stream.
For the main page, see Stream Rules.
Risu has the following streaming rules in her streams' descriptions:
【ID】Aturan yang perlu diingat saat streaming sedang berlangsung:
Mari kita sama-sama menikmati streamnya dan berteman satu sama lain ~ ^9^
【EN】Notice during the stream :
Please enjoy my stream and let’s be friend with each other ~ ^9^
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Halo and selamat are greetings in Indonesian, with "selamat pagi", "selamat siang", "selamat sore", and "selamat malam" for morning, day, evening and night respectively.|
|こんリス||Konrisu||A portmanteau of konbanwa (good evening)/konnichiwa (good afternoon) and Risu.|
|Introduction||Puru puru ganbaririsu||Puru puru ganbaririsu||Risu's catchphrase.|
|Otsurisu!||Otsurisu is a portmanteau of otsukare (good work) and Risu.|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Waiting||Menunggu||Means waiting in Indonesian.|
|待機||Taiki||Means waiting in Japanese.|
|Brrrr||Used as her starting music; Risu making random sounds.|
|See streamer greeting notes.|
|こんリス||Konrisu||See streamer greeting notes.|
|Farewell||おつリスー！||otsurisu!||See streamer farewell notes.|
|popipo||Referring to Risu's ending music stream.|
- Bonk - The term for being kicked from Risu's chat, or otherwise disciplined for poor behavior.
- BRR - A noise that Risu makes when she's flustered and when the chat is waiting for her to start. Made even more famous by her BRR ASMR.
- Budiman - An Indonesian word for a learned, wise, kind person. It roughly translates to "gentleman." Risu expects this behavior of her Risuners.
- Cactus - Risu's substitute word for swears, e.g. "This cactusing thing won't get off my cactus."
- Jombi - A zombie. The spelling came from her pronunciation of 'zombie' during her Plants vs. Zombies streams.
- Piggy Bank - Risu stole Moona Hoshinova's piggybank and barricaded herself in her room to count the coins on stream. She received several threats from Moona as a result. chat makes references to this.
- Kacang Kulit - The Indonesian word for "peanut shell." It's a similar double entendre to "nut" in English.
- Seiso Degenerate - The other way Risu describes the expected behavior of Risuners. This is in particular reference to off-color jokes, which Risu will permit, laugh at, and even make herself, within reasonable limits (IE not outright pornographic).
- Tetris - Risu's chat will taunt her with Tetris when it looks like she might have to do a punishment game, as she hates it.
- Tricks - Risu's chat will frequently attempt to trick her into saying she is their wife, such as using Streamlabs to donate under names like "MuhHuzban" or "Mahbofrend." There are several viewers who have a noted reputation for this.
- Warden - A nickname for Risu, which stems from her strict expectations regarding following the rules and her frequent bonks.
- Risu developed interest for guns because she stumbled upon gun videos. She wants to collect model/airsoft guns.
- She and her fans call requests through donations/superchats as "Risu DLCs".
- The origin of her name comes from the scientific name of a squirrel species, the ruddy tree shrew, Tupaia splendidula. She stated that the origin of her name "Ayunda" comes from "Ayu," which means 'pretty' in Bahasa Indonesia, making her full name read as "Pretty Squirrel".
- She likes her Onee-chan (the one that she met in her lore), cute things, hats, and food. Her dislikes are bugs and ghosts, both of which she is afraid of.
- The Hololive members she likes most are Fubuki, Matsuri, Okayu, and Korone, with Korone being one of her favorites. She has stated on multiple occasions that she wanted to collab with Korone.
- She has a fear of dogs.
- Risu lived with Iofi and Moona, her fellow Hololive Indonesia Generation 1 talents, in a dorm. It was agreed that Risu was the child of the three, while Iofi was the dad and Moona was the mother. They will sometimes refer to each other by these titles.
- She has mentioned she is a big fan of manga and anime and has promised viewers a Naruto run when she gets a 3D model.
- She participated as a guest VTuber in "AFA Creators Super Stream Vol. 2".
- Her mascot is named Riscot (Risu + Mascot). It was drawn by Aragami Oga and later introduced in a stream.
- Shares the same Illustrator with IRIAM's official character, Miria
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
The following are a list of songs covered by Risu.
The following are a list of background music Risu has used in her streams and videos.
|Made for Risu|