|This article is a stub. You can help us by adding verifiable information.|
I am Motoaki Tanigo, CEO of COVER Corporation.
|Japanese Name||谷郷 元昭|
|English Name||Motoaki Tanigo|
|Other||tanigo - note|
|Birthday||December 10, 1973|
Motoaki Tanigo (born December 10, 1973), known professionally as YAGOO is a Japanese CEO of COVER Corporation.
Graduated from the Faculty of Science and Technology of Keio University. Afterwards did game development for Sanrio Co. 
He was the CEO and helped develop the local news service 30min. Inc. which he sold to start a company focused on AR and VR technology in 2016  He went on to found Cover Corporation in June 2016 which was first aimed at developing new content that utilizes AR/VR technology before working in the Virtual YouTuber business.
His nickname among the talents and many fans. The name YAGOO originated from one of Roboco's streams, where Subaru read "Tanigo" as "Yagoo". 
- Sep. 27 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 10 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 27 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 30 Achieved a 600,000 Twitter follower milestone.
- Likes to watch TV and YouTube before going to bed, and sometimes falls asleep on the sofa.
- Is one of Hololive Production staff members with a verified Twitter account. Other verified members can be found here.
- YAGOO is also known to use the phrase "so desu ne" very often such as during Kiryu Coco's interview of him.
Image Gallery[edit source]
Recommended Videos[edit source]
- HoloLive：TechCrunch Tokyo 2017 スタートアップバトル
- ヘ ル シ ェ イ ク Y A G O O (Hellshake YAGOO)
- 【VS.YAGOO】Marineglish Interview Time【hololive/宝鐘マリン】