|This article is a stub. You can help the Hololive Wiki by contacting us with verifiable information here.|
I am Motoaki Tanigo, CEO of COVER Corporation.
|English Name||Motoaki Tanigo|
|Other||tanigo - note|
Motoaki Tanigo is the CEO of COVER Corporation.
Graduated from the Faculty of Science and Technology in Keio University. Afterwards did game development for Sanrio Co. 
He was the CEO and helped develop the local news service 30min. Inc. which he sold to start a company focused on AR and VR technology in 2016  He went on to found Cover Corporation in June 2016 which was first aimed at developing new content that utilizes AR/VR technology before working on the Virtual YouTuber business.
His nickname among the talents and many fans. The name YAGOO originated from one of Roboco's streams, where Subaru read "Tanigo" as "Yagoo". 
- Sep. 27 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 10 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Likes to watch TV and YouTube before going to bed, and sometimes falls asleep on the sofa.
- HoloLive：TechCrunch Tokyo 2017 スタートアップバトル
- ヘ ル シ ェ イ ク Y A G O O (Hellshake YAGOO)
- 【VS.YAGOO】Marineglish Interview Time【hololive/宝鐘マリン】