"Sana is BEEEG"
|English Name||Tsukumo Sana|
|Debut Date||August 23, 2021|
|Graduation Date||July 31, 2022|
|Member of||hololive English -Council- (formerly)|
|YouTube||Tsukumo Sana Ch. hololive-EN|
|Age||13.8 billion years old[note 1]|
|Height||169cm (with limiter),|
Introduction Video[edit source]
Official Bio[edit source]
Speaker of "Space”
A member of the Council and the Speaker of "Space," the very first concept created by the Gods.
After being materialized in the mortal realm, she began researching astrology in earnest for one particular reason. However, she soon stumbled unknowingly upon the Forbidden Truth, and was turned into an apostle for the Ancient Ones.
"Space" refers not only to this universe we live in, but all dimensions and matter to exist. It is a concept unbridled by definition, and one that continues to grow in scope limitlessly. As it is yet to be fully explored by man, her seemingly strange behavior and speech can be explained away with a simple, "Humanity simply isn't yet ready to understand."
As a side note, despite how she may look, she is quite chi... young.
Tsukumo Sana (九十九佐命) is the embodiment of the concept of "Space", and a former member of hololive English -Council-, debuting on August 23, 2021.
Sana likes to stream a variety of games, and even likes playing games that are odd or strange. She regularly holds astrology streams centered around a specific theme (For example, astrological signs as types of bread). She is also a talented artist: she designs her own membership badges and emoji, and even illustrated the first piece of merchandise for hololive English -Council-.
She is also very fond of puns and jokes. Sana's sense of humor can be quite "immature", with jokes that would be more fitting for a middle schooler, such as jokes centered about the planet "Uranus" (See Membership Perks, below). During collaborations she doesn't shy away from making jokes about, and sometimes at the expense of her collaborators (These jokes are lighthearted enough and so devoid of ill-intent, that everyone just plays along).
The orange worm-like creature that accompanies Sana is Yatagarasu, the mythical three-legged crow from Japanese folklore.
Sana is enthusiastic and generally easy-going, with a curiosity that leads her to seek secrets in games, and a stubbornness that makes her never give up until she achieves what she sets off to do. Her sense of humor is, in a word, odd. She makes puns and jokes that are just a little dirty, and yet are enough to throw other people off during collaborations -- even fellow pun enthusiast Ninomae Ina'nis has been thrown off by Sana's jokes and non-sequiturs. Sana is also, despite being the physical embodiment of space and the universe, grounded and down to earth. She recognizes that not everything will go according to plan, and is transparent with her challenges to her Sanallites. While announcing a temporary hiatus due to the loss of her family pet, she reminded viewers that rushing to have fun would ultimately not be beneficial to anybody, once again demonstrating the mature and grounded aspect of her personality.
- June 29 Twitter account creation date
- July 26 YouTube channel creation date
- Aug. 23 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone
- Aug. 23 YouTube debut and uploaded her first video
- Sep. 27 Opened YouTube channel membership
- Oct. 13 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone
- Nov. 20 Participated in a panel alongside other Council members at Anime NYC 2021
- Mar. 10 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone
- Jul. 31 Graduated from Hololive
Following her final stream on July 31, 2022, she graduated from Hololive.
Streaming Information[edit source]
Sana's fans are called "Sanallites".
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Farewell||Sananara!||さななら！||Combination of Sana and the Japanese send-off "Sayonara"|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
|Grilled Moon Cheese|
|Sun Toasted Smores|
Other Media[edit source]
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
- Sana speaks with an Australian accent, and sometimes uses Australian slang words without realizing it.
- Her companion Yatagarasu looks like a orange worm to humanity, because if humans could perceive their full form, their brains would melt.
- Yatagarasu also grants wishes sometimes... By vomiting them out.
- Sana opened her Membership with a "Horse Birthing Stream":
- With the help of her chat, she designed/"gave birth" to a horse called "Neighbula".
- She also wrote a letter to YAGOO, full of bread and horse puns, with a proposal to "facilitate stable growth of Hololive and COVER Corp." by "birthing our beautiful Neighbula".
- Has nicknames for all Council members, including herself. These nicknames came in part from when they first met in Discord: When staff was not around, they changed the name of the server to "HoloBananas" and they all gave themselves banana-related nicknames:
- Shares an Oshii/Fan Mark with the following Vtuber:
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
Image Gallery[edit source]
Main full body
The following are a list of albums Sana has made or participated in.
Cover Songs[edit source]
The following is a list of background music Sana has used in her streams and videos.
- Sana's debut stream lists her age as 138,000,000,000 (138 billion) years old; however, her official bio lists her age as 13.8 billion years old. Hololive Fan Wiki takes the talent's official bio as the more authoritative source. This is supported by the fact that the age of the universe is only 13.77 billion years old.