|English Name||Kiryu Coco|
|Debut Date||December 28, 2019|
|Graduation Date||July 1, 2021|
|Member of||hololive 4th Gen (formerly)|
|Fan Name||Tatsunoko (たつのこ)|
|YouTube||Coco Ch. 桐生ココ|
|Website||hololive official website (EN)|
hololive official website (JP)
|Age||3501 years old|
|Height||Human form: 180cm (5'10.8'')|
Dragon form: 7m (22'11'')
Introduction Video[edit source]
Official Bio[edit source]
"Good morning, everyone! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"
A kid dragon who came to Japan from another world as a language exchange student. Holds a deep interest in human culture.
She is a dragon with a strict code of honor, and keeps her human form through sheer force of willpower.
Kiryu Coco (桐生ココ) born June 17 is a dragon girl from the Hololive 4th Generation of Vtubers. Her true form is that of a seven meter tall dragon and her human form has big breasts and butt because "it would be hard to survive in the human world without them." She started to work for Hololive to pay for YAGOO's hospital bills after she crushed him by accident.
Notably for the Japanese branch of Hololive, Coco is completely bilingual, and is the only member of Hololive Japan that speaks both Japanese and English fluently—likely due to the fact that she originates from the country which she calls "the United States of Dragon America" (USDA). She often displays a deep understanding of Western humor and culture, going as far as parodying the Tim and Eric Awesome Show in a skit during her AsaCoco morning show, being inspired by RuPaul's Drag Race when coming up with the runway setting used for her 3D debut, and admitting to be a fan of Shakira. As a result of this, part of her content involves bridging the gap between her Japanese and overseas audience, such as her Japanese for REAL 2020 video series or the English learning segments of AsaCoco.
Her representative emote is a dragon, since she is a dragon.
Coco is usually very loud and energetic, and often tries to push the boundaries of what she can try on stream (to the misfortune of her management). Examples of this include (but are not limited to) holding monthly hair removal streams, discussing the use of toilet speedrunning or real time attack (RTA) techniques, and teaching her predominantly Japanese audience different uses of English curse words and profanity.
However, when the situation calls for it, Coco can be very serious and mature. Coco is very worldly, and occasionally shares advice on different serious topics with her viewers and even her colleagues when prompted. One example of this can be seen when Coco spent an hour on-stream lending Aqua her ear and her thoughts over a recent (at the time) bout of criticisms directed Aqua's way, even as they played the game Raft.
Coco can be very ambitious, going from stubbornly insisting on not singing on stream to streaming Karaoke several times a week and even integrating it into her Super Chat readings. She is also very prone to overworking herself, and it is not surprising to see her stream more than once a day. It is well-known that Coco works late into the night until the early hours of the morning to work on her 6 AM AsaCoco morning show, to the point that her sleep cycle is supposedly the complete opposite of the healthy Tokoyami Towa.
AsaCoco (Morning Coco) is Coco's daily 6 AM (JST) news show that covers the on-goings in Hololive. In addition to news, the show occasionally includes various "commercials" for made up AsaCoco products or parodies of real commercials, which often involve other members of Hololive. Notably, AsaCoco is only streamed on weekdays—Hololive related weekend news is handled by Sakura Miko's AsaMiko on Sunday mornings.
AsaCoco was first streamed on December 29, 2019, the morning after Coco's debut. It continued to be streamed every weekday since then until April 18, 2020 when Coco received a live-streaming ban. During the duration of her ban, a prerecorded AsaCoco episode was posted every morning in video form instead. Two days after the beginning of Coco's live-streaming ban, AsaCoco began to have official English captions translated for each episode, each set of captions usually submitted several hours after the episode airs. AsaCoco resumed being livestreamed on April 24—the day after Coco's livestreaming ban was lifted. 
On June 7, 2020, AsaCoco Version 2 (V2) was launched. With V2, AsaCoco would begin to integrate English lessons on different slang or casual phrases for its Japanese audience.
Coco has only taken a few breaks on streaming AsaCoco, each usually lasting only a day due to either poor health or because of not having enough content for a full episode. The longest break Coco has taken so far was from May 24 to 31 in 2020, as she announced on the Friday from the week previous.
On July 7 2020, Asacoco went on an extended break as Coco needed time to handle real life affairs. As of Sept 21 2020, Asacoco resumed programming three times a week on Monday, Wedsnesday, and Friday at 06:00 JST.
Reddit Shitpost Review[edit source]
Coco started the Reddit meme review series in mid 2020. Since then, it has become a staple series on her channel which showcases memes from the Official Hololive Subreddit. The show regularly features other Holopro talents who are often very curious about how the overseas fans talk about their content. The show has also served as a bridge between the Japanese fan base and the Overseas fan base, with coco translating and explaining the context to the memes featured on the show. Since late December 2020, memes made by the Japanese viewers on Twitter have also been featured.
While most of the memes feature templates such as tier-lists, progression style memes, and stock images, issues have risen regarding the use of copyright content on memes. In Late November 2020, this led to meme review being put on hold until more copyright-free memes were available. Regardless, a majority of the memes showcased are often related to the guest talent of the week, recent events or milestones across Hololive and Holostars, and what Coco has designated as "Shitty Japanese" or poorly-translated Japanese. 
- Nov. 29 Twitter account creation date.
- Dec. 04 YouTube channel creation date.
- Dec. 27 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 28 YouTube debut and first uploaded video.
- Dec. 31 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 11 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 29 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Feb. 15 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 17 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Apr. 18 Received a live-streaming ban from YouTube.
- Apr. 19 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Apr. 21 Reddit account creation date.
- Apr. 23 Stream ban was lifted.
- Apr. 25 Membership feature opened.
- Jun. 15 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jun. 27 Revealed her main 3D model.
- Aug. 03 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone on a Karaoke stream.
- Sep. 09 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 18 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 18 Achieved a 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her Live2D New Years outfit.
- Jan. 11 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Feb. 07 Revealed her updated 2.0 main Live2D outfit.
- Feb. 15 Revealed her 3D Idol outfit.
- Feb. 17 Achieved 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Apr. 23 Revealed her third Live2D outfit.
- Jun. 12 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jun. 23 Revealed her fourth Live2D outfit.
- Jul. 01 Graduated from Hololive. Her channel however, will remain for archiving purposes.
- Oct. 01 Channel monetization was removed and membership ended. Any membership-exclusive content is no longer accessible. 
Following her final stream on July 1, 2021, she graduated from Hololive.
Streaming Information[edit source]
Her fans are called "Tatsunoko".
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
- Her first monetized live stream had an uninterrupted 14-minute long superchat train.
- The Holopro tradition of sending blue superchats to "flush" when a talent steps away from the stream started with the Tatsunoko fanbase. However, even Coco does not remember how it started.
- At one point in 2020, became the biggest superchat earner on Youtube.
- Was very influential in proposing the creation of Hololive English, beginning to tease a possible EN branch shortly after the announcing the debut of Hololive Indonesia.  She also created a short comercial to promote auditions for Hololive EN.
- Participated in a short commercial to raise awareness about the Streamlabs platform along with Kanata, Aki Rosenthal, Noel, Mel, Choco-sensei, and Haachama.
- Started a T-shirt sale competition against Kanata after realizing her merchandise was not selling well and ultimately lost the competition.
- After proposing the "Holohouse", a place near the Cover office where talents would be able to spend the night before or after Idol activties, she joined forces with Suisei, Kanata, and Suisei's sister to rent a place nearby.
- Coco purchased a bed valued at $9000 after she received superchats from viewers when describing her need to rely on sleeping medication due to her uncomfortable futon.
- Coco has graduated from University twice.
- While being the kouhai to many of the talents in Holopro, she is oftend referred to as Kaichou, regardless of seniority. This is not only derived from her membership being themed after Yakuza, but also because she has supported her fellow Holos in multiple occasions. From listening their troubles, multiple technical support instances in Ark and with streaming, and even gifting a game to Roboco when she had forgotten to purchase it before streaming.
- Shares the same Illustrator with the following VTubers:
- Due to her fluency when speaking English, Coco had been considered to be part of Hololive English 0th Generation, a fan-made nickname for both Haachama/Haato and Kiryu Coco.
- During an appearance on Holotalk, a talk show hosted by Takanashi Kiara, when asked to choose her preference between two things, she answered :
- Cold Weather over Hot Weather
- Rice over Noodles
- Saizeriya over Gusto
- Apple Juice over Orange Juice
- Twitter over Instagram
- To climb a mountain over running a marathon
- PC over Gaming console
- No Pineapple on Pizza
- Sweet food over Spicy food
- Tea over Coffe
- Beach vacation over Visiting a city
- Sleeping with clothes over Sleeping naked
- Texting over Phone Calls
- Receiving presents over Giving presents
- Walking 1 station over Taking the train
- Lawson over 7/11 or FamiliMart
- Christmas is her Favourite Holiday
Image Gallery[edit source]
Main full body
Main Concept Illustration
Original Songs[edit source]
The following are original songs by Coco.
The following are a list of albums Coco has made or participated in.
Cover Songs[edit source]
The following are a list of songs covered by Coco.
The following are a list of background music Coco has used in her streams and videos.
|Made for Coco|