"Konpeko Konpeko Konpeko!"
|English Name||Usada Pekora|
|Debut Date||July 17, 2019 (YouTube)|
|Member of||Hololive Fantasy|
|Fan Name||The Rabbit Alliance|
League of the Hare Alliance
(野うさぎ同盟 Nousagi domei)
|YouTube||Pekora Ch. 兎田ぺこら|
|Website||hololive official website (EN)|
hololive official website (JP)
|Age||111 years old|
|Height||153cm (not including ears)|
Introduction Video[edit source]
Official Bio[edit source]
"Hiya-peko! Hiya-peko! Hiya-pekooo! I'm Usada Pekora, peko!"
A lonely rabbit-eared girl who loves carrots. She loves them so much that she always brings a few anywhere she goes.
A young and hip rabbit from Pekoland that appends "peko" at the end of her sentences. Part of the 3rd generation, Hololive Fantasy, she is eternally 111 years old (increments by 0.0000….1 every year). The conversion from Pekoland years to human years frequently changes depending on her mood. In the beginning, Pekora mentioned that when converted, it roughly equals late teens and early twenties; however, during her loli stream, she established that she was 3 years old (1 + 1 + 1 = 3 years old), and has continued to use that conversion method since. Known for her chaotic personality and motormouth pace, she's quickly become one of the most well-known members of Hololive.
The carrots she has in her hair are raised in her family's farm. She wears them both as a fashion and snack. Although it is difficult to see, under the white dress is a bunny girl outfit. Not only is showing full body rare, she rarely shows full upper body, so seeing anything else is rare during the stream. Her scarf is a living being called Don-chan, which is always with her.
When she's upset, her right ear folds. When she plays horror games, it's permanently folded. Her ears are not detachable. According to Pekora, the reason why she has 4 ears (2 human, 2 rabbit) is because "humans like something resembling them, so to help me blend in, mom gave them to me." However, she gave one pair of her rabbit ears to Kiryu Coco on her birthday, claiming it'll grow back quickly. Additionally, her tail is hidden in the idol costume because she put it inside her spats.
Her representative emote is a pair of dancers in bunny suits (female).
Pekora is known for being very chaotic and a prankster, someone who likes to play by her own rules. She has a unique verbal tic in which she ends her sentences with the "-peko" suffix. Her peculiar laughter has been coined by some of her fans as the "arrow laugh".
She is quick to react angrily when things don't go her way. She tends to run away when she faces a powerful foe in video games, then apologizes meekly until she finds an opening or when the situation changes favorably, after which she quickly starts talking down to them again.
She is shy in real life or when there is a large group of people, but on her own stream she likes to talk a lot even without breaks. Despite all of that she is very caring to her friends and fans.
- May 28 Twitter account creation date.
- July 03 YouTube channel creation date.
- July 17 Debuted on YouTube and first uploaded video.
- July 19 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 05 Membership feature opened.
- Oct. 20 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 21 Achieved a 70,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 14 3D model debut.
- Dec. 28 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her New Year outfit.
- Jan. 24 Participated in Hololive's first live, "Nonstop Story", and received her 3D idol outfit.
- Feb. 03 Achieved a 150,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a karaoke stream.
- Mar. 11 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May 04 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- June 13 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July 22 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 21 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 21 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during her Super Mario Bros stream.
- Oct. 22 Achieved a 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a karaoke stream.
- Nov. 12 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a karaoke stream.
- Dec. 04 Achieved a 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers milestone during a karaoke stream.
- Dec. 13 Came out as a VTuber to her mother
- Dec. 21 Performed in hololive 2nd fes. "Beyond the Stage" Supported by Bushiroad STAGE1
- Jan. 12 Appeared in a Family Mart promotion
- Apr. 01 Revealed prison outfit.
- Feb. 12 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Feb. 17 Performed in hololive IDOL PROJECT 1st Live. “Bloom”
- June 02 Achieved a 1,500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a karaoke stream.
- July 04 Twitch channel creation date.
- Oct. 11 Achieved a 1,000,000 Twitter follower milestone.
Streaming Information[edit source]
She officially calls her fans "Nousagi" (野うさぎ) who also serve as her channel mascots. The mascot can also be referred to as a Pekomon. Named like a Pokémon, it was originally drawn by illustrator kuu as a "Ditto (Pokémon)" version of Pekora, then later adopted by Pekora and her fanbase as a mascot and visual representation of Nousagi.
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Greetings||こんぺこ||Konpeko||A combination of konnichiwa (good afternoon) / konnbanwa (good evening) and Pekora.|
|Introduction||こんぺこ、こんぺこ、こんぺこ！ホロライブ３期生の兎田ぺこらぺこ！どうも、どうも！||Konpeko, konpeko, konpeko! Hororaibu san-kisei no Usada Pekora peko! Dōmo, dōmo!||Pekora introduces herself as a member of Hololive 3rd Generation|
|Farewell||おつぺこ||Otsupeko||A combination of otsukare (good work) and Pekora.|
|Scene||Lines||Romaji||Meaning / Notes|
|Waiting||待機ぺこ||Taiki peko||Taiki (waiting) + Peko.|
|にーん...||Nīn....||When the stream isn't on at the scheduled time, viewers say "にーん..." in preparation to post "にーんじん🥕にーんじん🥕"|
|Greetings||にーんじん🥕にーんじん🥕||Nīnjin!🥕Nīnjin!🥕||When the first opening is playing, viewers repeat after the song.|
|ぶんぶんちゃ! ぶんぶんちゃ!||Bun bun cha! Bun bun cha!||When the second opening plays, the viewers repeat the beat.|
|こんぺこ||Konpeko||See streamer greetings notes.|
|Farewell||さんっ!||-san!||Viewers mimic Pekora's way of thanking Superchats ([NAME]-san!)|
|おつぺこ||Otsupeko||See streamer farewell notes.|
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
|兎田ふぁみりあ (Usada Familia)|
Other Media[edit source]
- She made an appearance in Hololive's second collaboration with "WACCA" along with Sakura Miko through their original song "Pekomiko Daisensou!!" on November 19, 2020.
- Likes streaming, video games, manga, movies, sleep.
- Food that she enjoys includes strawberries, tomatoes and milk. As for milk, the reason she started to enjoy it was because she used to steal her brothers milk and began to develop a taste for it.
- She claims her weight to be three carrots' worth.
- Pekora finished her Minecraft RTA (real time-attack, another term for unassisted speedrun) of defeating the Ender Dragon in 12 hours, 46 minutes, and 13.688 seconds.
- Completed her playthrough of Jump King over 4 streams for a total combined duration of 28 hours 9 minutes and 53 seconds.
- Pekora tends to tilt her head while turning on banked curves when playing Mario Kart 8DX.
- Ogey Rrat - A phrase originating from her Metal Gear Solid 3 stream where she picked up a rat and said "Okay, rat", but her amusing way of saying it became somewhat of a meme in the English community.
- Pekora is frequently requested by her viewers via red super chats to grant them a nickname, new name, or epithet on their birthday (or occasionally outside of birthdays).
- She wears contact lenses and glasses.
- Shares the same birthday with Kagura Nana.
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
Game Contests[edit source]
The following are a list of game contests Pekora has emerged victorious in:
- Minecraft PvP Contest against Miko.
- Mario Kart 8DX Contest against Shion.
- Getting Over It Contest against Noel.
- 3rd Gen Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament hosted by Rushia.
- Fall Guys Contest against Ayame.
- PlayerUnkown's Battlegrounds Team Contest against Botan.
- Kitira (きｔら) 
- Bakatare (バカタレ) 
- Soyukoto (そーゆーこと) 
- Sonna no tte nai peko jyan (そんなのってないぺこじゃん！) 
- Power is Power 
- Kou-un! kou-un! Sekai de ichiban kawaii yoo! (こーうん！こーうん！世界で一番かわいいよー！)
Nicknames/Other Names[edit source]
- Pekōra (ぺこーら) - Slight modification of her name that Pekora often uses to refer to herself
- Usada! (兎田ァ！) - How Miko usually refers to Pekora. Occasionally used by Flare and Suisei.
- Pekora-cho (ぺこらっちょ) - How Korone and Noel usually refer to Pekora. Used in similar fashion to calling a friend "Johnny" instead of John.
- Peko-chan (ぺこちゃん) - How Nousagis refer to Pekora when affectionately treating her like a cute girl/idol or patronizingly talking down to her as though she were a child. Some of her seniors like Marine or Sora also occasionally use this when treating Pekora like a cutie.
- U-Pe- (うーぺー) - U(sada) Pe(kora) is Pekora's default in-game username.
- Osa (長) [Boss/chief/leader] - How Nousagis respectfully refer to Pekora, especially in the context of her position as leader of the Nousagi Alliance or whenever Pekora appoints herself as a leader of a group during game streams, such as the Dodo Team from ARK, Pekomin from Pikmin, etc.
- Shachou (社長) [Company president/CEO] - How Moona and Nousagis refer to Pekora during her Minecraft streams or when she does anything construction/building related.
- Kusagi (くさぎ) [Damn shitty rabbit] - A combination of kuso (くそ) and usagi (うさぎ). Commonly used by Nousagis whenever Pekora does anything mischievous and bratty.
- Hijou Shoku (非常食) [Emergency food supply] - During her earlier debut days, Pekora was treated as an emergency food supply by fellow hololive members on account of her being a rabbit. Threats of boiling and cooking this well known prankster as punishment for her antics have persisted to this day.
- Usagi Nabe (兎鍋) [Rabbit stew pot] - Used by Miko when she often threatens to turn Pekora into this dish, along with cooked rabbit meat.
Snack Usada[edit source]
Snack Usada (スナック兎田) is a type of stream in which Pekora plays the role of the kind motherly bartender hostess who offers consultation and life advice to answer and alleviate wary Nousagis' questions, troubles, insecurities, etc. The "Snack" in "Snack Usada" refers to snack bar restaurants found in Japan. These are a kind of hostess bar, an alcohol-serving bar that employs female staff who are paid to serve male customers. During Snack Usada streams, Pekora-mama (ぺこらママ) is how Pekora herself and Nousagis refer to Pekora. Pekora's mother also made an appearance on the show to try out some of Pekora's Umeshu Plum Wine.
Family Members[edit source]
Mommy (マミー)[edit source]
Out of all her family members, Pekora has talked about her mother the most. This is likely due to her having had the most daily interactions with her mother as Pekora tends to be holed up in her room. Her Mother made her on-stream debut in the legendary "coming out" stream on held on Dec. 13, 2020. This was after Pekora had made a promise during a 600k karaoke stream, to bring her mother on-stream when she achieved a 1 million YouTube subscriber milestone. Pekora has a very familiar and friendly casual relationship with her mom. PekoMama spoke with a calm and graceful voice (which Pekora insists is not how she normally talks) while also displaying a strong sense of humor and bantering with her daughter in front of an audience of over 120k live viewers. Her mother remains, to this day, the only family member who is aware of her VTuber related activities and actively watches her streams. Christine was the nickname Pekora arbitrarily gave her mother in a tweet. She has yet to use this name on-stream. Fans refer to her mother as PekoMama (こママ). PekoMama is of Blood-type A and fond of Alcohol.
Papa (パパ)[edit source]
Pekora has mentioned her father's existence on more than one occasion but doesn't elaborate any further. He is of Blood-type A.
Michael (ミカエル/Mikhail)[edit source]
This is the nickname Pekora gave to her oldest brother during a member-only singing stream on June 20, 2020 and then publicly during the Getting Over It 50-clear gold pot endurance stream. She further elaborated more on Michael during a Snack Usada stream. By default, Michael is the brother she talks about most in her childhood stories some of which involve her stealing his milk, hanging out in his room and playing his games. He seemed to have been quite tolerant of her antics when they were kids.
Diablo (ディアボロ)[edit source]
This is the nickname Pekora gave to her 2nd older brother during the final stage of Crash Bandicoot 1 and elaborated further during a Snack Usada stream. Pekora isn't as close to Diablo and rarely talks about him. He was far less tolerant of her antics when they were kids and by her own admission, her 'bratty' childhood behavior may have contributed to their chilly relationship.
Usada Construction[edit source]
Usada construction (兎田建設/兎建/Usada Kensetsu/UsaKen) of the Hololive Minecraft server (ホロ鯖/HoloSaba) is a company best known for bringing convenience to Hololive members and advancing the main Hololive Village (HoloMura) to the 'modern age' via automation. UsaKen originated in 2019 on the old hololive server back when Pekora built zombie traps and towers, however it didn't become widely recognized by fellow hololive members until Pekora built the monster trap farm, TTT, on the current server.
UsaKen was a solo "company-in-name-only" until Pekora recruited Moona to join the company in 2020. Since Moona took charge of the design side of the company's building operations, it's sometimes misunderstood that she is the president (Shachou/社長). She is currently the vice president (Fuku Shachou/副社長) and was formerly the director (Buchou/部長). Later on other members joined the company. The current list of members include Moona Hoshinova, Kiryu Coco, Takanashi Kiara, Tokoyami Towa, Uruha Rushia and part-timer/spy Amane Kanata. Shishiro Botan who runs her own company, Menya Botan, is a frequent collaborator and has worked on various projects with Usada construction.
Usada Construction's most iconic facility, the monster trap tower better known as TTT, was initially built to farm gunpowder as fuel for her TNT Cannon and is now used to farm for experience, gunpowder, bones and various other materials. TTT is located within the hololive server (not resource server), but was placed so far from the main HoloMura that it initially required using Nether Portals to shorten the travel time. This was done in order to avoid causing significant lag to the server. A portal that was implemented in 2021 by a server administrator now allows instant access to the TTT area without going through Nether Portals. Some of UsaKen's various other projects include, a TNT Cannon, Slime Trap, Iron Golem Trap, Rasoumon Gold Farm, Pekodam and Usada Trade Centre to name a few.
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Image Gallery[edit source]
Main full body
(by Yuuki Hagure)
Main Concept Illustration
(by Yuuki Hagure)
Original Songs[edit source]
The following are original songs by Pekora.
Kirameki Rider [hololive 1st fes. "Nonstop Story"]
Curry Meshi Is a Miracle
The following are a list of albums Pekora has made or participated in.
Cover Songs[edit source]
The following are a list of songs covered by Pekora.
The following are a list of background music Pekora has used in her streams and videos.
|Made for Pekora|
- Pekora Ch. 兎田ぺこら - YouTube Channel
- @usadapekora - Twitter
- usadapekora_hololive- Twitch
- Voice Download | Usada Pekora - Geek Jack