hololive 6th Generation
(Redirected from HoloX)
hololive 6th Generation (ホロライブ6期生), also known as Secret Society holoX (秘密結社holoX) or holoX (ホロックス) for short, is the sixth wave of VTubers under Hololive.
|[The Founder / 総帥] La+ Darknesss|
La+ Darknesss debuted on November 26, 2021.
|[The XO / 幹部] Takane Lui|
Takane Lui debuted on November 27, 2021.
|[The Researcher / 研究者] Hakui Koyori|
Hakui Koyori debuted on November 28, 2021.
|[The Cleaner/Intern / 掃除屋] Sakamata Chloe|
Sakamata Chloe debuted on November 29, 2021.
|[The Bodyguard / 用心棒] Kazama Iroha|
Kazama Iroha debuted on November 30, 2021.
Image Gallery[edit source]
- According to Omegaα, HoloX is pronounced as "Ho-looks." 
- However, this is technically incorrect. It is pronounced with a Japanese inflection, "Ho-roku-su," as a reference to HoloX being the sixth JP generation of Hololive, and "roku" is the Japanese word for "six."
- A HoloX manga, HoloX MEEting!, was serialized in Shonen Jump.
- ↑ (Nov. 26, 2021) Retrieved from https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1464077400799539203
- ↑ (Oct. 1, 2022) Retrieved from https://twitter.com/shonenjump_plus/status/1576046745296916480
- ↑ (Nov. 1, 2022) Retrieved from https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/316190246922299365