(Redirected from Stream Etiquette)
Stream Etiquette as viewer[edit source]
- Keep in mind that Japanese streamers and their fans aren't familiar with Twitch-style chat, so be mindful of what you say.
- Keep discussion on-topic to the stream's content. Stream chat is not a place to discuss your personal issues or unrelated topics (and absolutely don't bring politics into the chat), it is a place for fans to interact with the streamer.
- Don't be rude and try to trick the streamer into doing something stupid, or try to get them to say profanities for your personal entertainment.
- Remember that while they are trying their best, with some exceptions, the streamer does not understand English, so asking questions or telling them to do things is as good as spam.
Each of the members have their own rules but but all are based on these points:
- 1. No excess chit-chat with other viewers before the stream.
- 2. Don't bring up other streamers unless the Streamer mention them first.
- 3. Also, don't bother other streamers with, "Hey, guess what (Insert Streamer) doing!"
- 4. Please get along with each other! If anyone tries to start something, don’t respond. Just block, report and ignore.
- 5. Keep comments relevant to the stream! don’t bring up unrelated topics or have personal conversations.