|This article is a stub. You can help the Hololive Wiki by contacting us with verifiable information here.|
"Konkapu Konkapu Yozora Mel dayo!"
|English Name||Yozora Mel|
|Debut Date||May 13, 2018 (YouTube)|
|Member of||Hololive 1st Gen|
|Fan Name||Kapu-min (かぷ民)|
Her introduction video has been made private. Shown above instead is a featured video in her channel.
"A vampire girl. Even though she is a vampire, she is not into blood, instead, she loves acerola juice the most."
Despite being a vampire, she does not like blood and will instead drink Acerola juice.
Her representative emote is a star due to her last name "Yozora", which translates to "night sky"
Yozora Mel is an individual with a calming, caring and sweet personality. Her calm voice and demeanor make her quite relaxing to watch and she rarely tends to shout or scream excessively even in the face of unexpected events. She does however have the tendency to act lewd ,especially in collaboration streams with close friend Yuzuki Choco, which belies her innocent and sweet demeanor.  Her ASMR streams were a fan favorite and of course added to her provocative perception. However she privated all her earlier ASMR content much like many of the other hololive members after her channel was demonetized, although the cause was due to a song she had posted prior to doing so being copyright flagged by YouTube.
Mel enjoys holding talking streams which allows her to interact more with her fans and is fond of her Kapu-min for the support and encouragement they had shown her during her hiatus. After the harassment she had faced, Mel came out with a public statement on May16th in the hopes that no other hololive member would have to go threw what she experienced thus further highlighting her caring nature. 
- Apr. 16 Twitter account creation date.
- Apr. 25 YouTube channel creation date.
- May 13 Debut and first video upload.
- Dec. 13 Achieved a 20,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 27 Announced that she would be receiving a 3D model on Twitter.
- Apr. 02 Debuted her 3D model.
- June 01 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 23 Achieved a 70,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Aug. 23 Debuted her 3D swimsuit outfit.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her New Years outfit.
- Jan. 24 Participated in Hololive's first live, "Nonstop Story", and received her 3D idol outfit.
- Jan. 29 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- June 24 Returned from hiatus.
- July 07 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone
- Aug. 01 Main Live2D model was updated to "Ver.2.0".
- Aug. 28 Revealed her 3rd Live2D outfit.
- Aug. 31 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 27 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 21 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May. 04 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
Between December of 2019 and June 24th, 2020, Mel streamed very infrequently and only uploaded a a few song covers on her channel.
On May 16th 2020, Mel announced on twitter she had been a victim of a serious harassment campaign through numerous throwaway accounts on Twitter and email since October of 2019 
These messages contained malicious and sexual harassment directed specifically at her by name. At first she simply kept blocking the accounts, however the harassment did not stop, the accounts kept increasing in number to the point where she could no longer keep up with blocking them all and this was causing her a lot of stress.
On Oct 31st she received an harassment e-mail that contained the sender's name. It was someone she knew. She immediately contacted the police and CEO Tanigou as well as other appropriate staff at Cover Corp.
The police advised her not to go to the Hololive Studio for her upcoming 3D stream and it was announced Mel was "feeling unwell". At this time her friend helped her get in contact with a lawyer and with help from the lawyer, they got the person named in the email to admit to being the one sending the harassing emails and doing the Twitter harassment. As of March 2020, the harassment from the individual has stopped and things are moving towards a resolution.
Cover Corp. later made a statement apologizing for their poor way of handling the situation, stating that they were paying for Mel's legal fees and cost of relocation and apologized for coercing Mel to continue streaming despite the current situation.
She officially calls her fans "Kapu-min" (かぷ民), which roughly translates to "Kapu-people". Kapu being to onomatopoeia for biting.
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
- She's the first hololive member to debut with a Live 2D model and the first to debut as part of a generation.
- Her favorite clothing type is a hoodie.
- Her favorite video game series is Resident Evil.
- Her favorite food is a lunch pack (strawberry × margarine).
- Shares the same Illustrator with the following VTubers (including Ayamy herself):
- Mel's comeback stream on June 24, 2020 was banned twice by YouTube, resulting in her being called a BANpire, and having a censor bar around her chest to circumvent the bans.
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with a verified YouTube channel. Other verified members can be found here.
- Is one of the moderators in the official Hololive Subreddit. Other members can be seen here.
|No speculations and rumors, just fun facts!|
Main (Updated) full body
Main 3D Model Concept Illustration
The following are original songs by Mel.
The following are a list of albums Mel has made or participated in.
The following are a list of songs covered by Mel.
The following are a list of background music Mel has used in her streams and videos.