|English Name||Yuujin - A (Friend A)|
|Height||157.1cm (before Nov. 28, 2019)|
Yuujin - A or "A-chan", is a Hololive staff member and a friend of Tokino Sora. She has her own Live2D and 3D models and will sometimes do collaboration streams with other members. Aside from her casual appearances on live streams, she also hosts her own live streams on the official Hololive Channel ahead of major events such as the Hololive Fests, and most recently, "Bloom,"   
Although she does not get a lot of free-time due to her responsibilities, she enjoys a variety of hobbies. Primarily, she enjoys reading books in a range of topics from business and negotiation, to recent purchases such as a "Learn English in 39 days" book. A-chan also enjoys attending concerts for small or upcoming artists, and likes to watch Japanese Variety TV. Some of the Japanese variety TV inspire her content ideas for Hololive projects.
The decision to give her a 2D and 3D model was done by a higher up in Cover, but not by Yagoo. She initially had no intentions of making appearances on-stream but due to always being mentioned by Sora she started appearing on her streams and eventually received a Live2D model. She still feels shy while streaming occasionally.
A-chan's early career was mostly focused on supporting Tokino Sora's ambition to become an Idol. A-chan mainly focused on searching and securing equipment needed to support Sora, this lead A-chan to discover Cover, which in its early days was a tech-centered company with the equipment A-chan was looking for. Cover was not an Idol agency at the beginning, but Yagoo was open to trying out the concept. A-chan's current responsibilities vary, however, she is generally in charge of items such as: Planning of original songs and events, logistical coordination, stream troubleshooting, consulting with talents and informal counseling. In the latest episode of HOLOTALK, she described herself as a "Director". A-chan has occasionally published content on her twitter account such as short voice covers of Hololive Songs, and short clip compilations of her 3D model, however she does not believe she would be able to provide the same level of content quality as the Hololive talents. In the early days of Hololive, Cover had only 1 PC available for streaming. However, thanks to Hololive's fast growth, the landscape of both content production and talent management has drastically change within Cover, resulting in more qualified and trained professionals working with equipment and content production, as well as more artist whom A-chan knew of becoming involved with Cover and its projects. Thus, A-chan is no longer required to physically handle equipment for projects. A-chan was not in charge of recruiting Gen0 talents, but is still very familiar with them.
- Jul. 25 Early appearance of A-chan in her 3D model.
- Sep. 09 Tokino Sora's one year debut anniversary celebration upload. A-chan in her 3D model appeared alongside Sora in the video.
- Nov. 19 Twitter account creation date.
- Feb. 28 First Live2D appearance with Sora.
- May. 10 Revealed her second Live2D outfit.
- Shares the same Illustrator with the following VTubers:
- On Holotalk, a talk show hosted by Takanashi Kiara, when asked to choose a preference between two things she answered:
- Hot Weather over cold.
- Rice over noodles.
- Both Gusto and Saizeriya.
- Twitter over Instagram, as she does not have an Instagram Account.
- Orange Juice over Apple Juice.
- To climb a mountain over running a marathon.
- Gaming consoles over a PC.
- Yes to Pineapple on Pizza.
- Spicy foods over sweet foods.
- Coffee over tea.
- Vacation at the beach over a major city.
- Sleeping with clothes over sleeping naked.
- Her favorite holiday is Work Holidays.
- All Major retail stores, 7/11, Lawson, and Family Mart, are her favorites, but because of Hololive Collaborations she chose Family Mart.
- Texting over calling.
- Giving presents over receiving them.
- To go the distance of 1 train station, she would prefer to take a Taxi, but in reality would take the train.
- Although she has never opened superchats on a stream, fans regularly send gifts and letters to A-chan, which end up piling up in the office.
Second Concept Illustration
The following are a list of songs covered by A-Chan.
- @achan_UGA - Twitter