Illustrator: Nagishiro Mito
Live2D Modeling: rariemonn (2.0 & 1.0)
Illustrator: Nagishiro Mito
3D Modeling: Ondana
Illustrator: Nagishiro Mito
3D Modeling: Ondana
"Foxy day to you! I'm Shirakami Fubuki!"
|English Name||Shirakami Fubuki|
|Debut Date||June 1, 2018 (YouTube)|
February 2, 2019 (bilibili)
|Member of||hololive 1st Gen,|
|Fan Name||Sukonbu (すこん部, Su-corn) /|
|Website||hololive official website (EN)|
hololive official website (JP)
|Other||@shirakamifubuki - OPENREC.tv|
160cm (including her cowlick)
|English||Friend, FBK, Fox Burger King, |
Waifriend, Foobs, Scatman,
According to her introduction video, she has mentioned she is living around the mountains near a forest of elves, and lives at her grandfather's log cabin. One of the rooms was refurbished to give it a more Japanese-like feeling to it, as portrayed by her second room background.
"Foxy day to you! I'm Shirakami Fubuki!"
White-haired animal-eared otaku fox. She loves talking with people and will be happy if you give her the time of day. She aims to become a top otaku idol while enjoying each and every day.
She is most known for her short-skit videos posted on Twitter and Youtube. Having an exposure to western and eastern culture memes, she demonstrates it to her audience in some shape or form. She is dubbed as the "Queen of Memes", among other related titles that the fans have given her.
She plays a variety of games, and often loves to try out any kind of games in any genres. Despite saying that she doesn't like horror games, she seems to enjoy streaming and playing them. When she was asked about her skills, she admitted that she had terrible aim in FPS games. She is also known to be a poor driver, having a tendency to mess around with her colleagues to get a laugh out of them as well.
She is known to be a whale (high spender) in gacha games and any other games with similar aspects, and has shown streaming her rolls in mobile games like FGO and Twisted Wonderland.
In Japanese, the onomatopoeia for a fox’s bark is “kon-kon.” which sounds like "corn". As a result, corn has become Fubuki’s representative emoji.
Shirakami Fubuki debuted with a personality showing off a timid, shy girl that fumbles over her words often, often hiding off the screen and quickly running away when doing embarrassing things. She enjoys talking with people and would enjoy it if you paid attention to her.
Throughout the years, she has gained experience, confidence, the stamina to talk a lot (as demonstrated by her MC-ing the 6 hour long HoloComi event and having sang and MC'd in Non-Stop Story for the majority of the concert), and the skill to befriend anyone she meets. She is close to her colleagues and tries to help them in any way she can, directly or indirectly, even at the cost of her own self. She shouldered the pillar of the family around the start of Hololive and has kept it up until recently where she has started relying on her own colleagues too.
Fubuki, alongside Hololive 1st Generation Natsuiro Matsuri, has been pushing towards easing the interactions with the sibling-branch Holostars and her fellow Hololive talents. She has collaborated and interacted with the Holostars talents a number of times. Added to this, she often collaborates and messes with Holostar Talent Yukoku Roberu as of recent events, such as bringing bombs to the Robel's Bar, or turning him into a bacon during his sleep. She also has a group name with Holostar Talent Aragami Oga called FOXDEMON and has a dynamic of being the lady (Fubuki) of the Shirakami House and its maid (Oga); they often collab and do talk/question streams, or competition streams.
She is known to be a large spender on gachas in mobile games and has streamed her characters draws before. Some of the viewers get scared with the shockingly high amount of money that she puts into these games. She feels emotional sometimes when she feels impatient or desperate. Examples of this in Animal Crossing are when her Turnip Stocks crash, or when neighbors leave. She also shows her emotions openly when she goes on a 50 draw spree in her mobile games and getting nothing out of it, or her indecisive decisions in shooters leaving her vulnerable. Despite these things happening, she takes them in stride and plays it out as part of her gag.
She is known to be friends with some indie and other major company/group VTubers and has collaborated with many of them before. They all have a generally good opinion of her, and most of her colleagues sees her as an important figure as well as a good friend. The 1st generation Natsuiro Matsuri has commented in a twitcast that Fubuki is the pillar to Hololive and kept it steady. She is held highly in regards to her reputation and character, and she shoulders the responsibility and weight of people that rely on her.
Fubuki can get easily agitated when you call her a cat due to the frequency of people (newbies and fans alike) often mistaking her for a cat. The joke is either done for fun, or purely by accident and she will blurt out "Neko Janai! Kitsune Jai!(I'm not a cat! I'm a fox!)".
She is easily embarrassed by certain topics, as evident by some of her member-only streams, chatting streams, or collaboration interactions. Examples of this are Natsuiro Matsuri and Shiranui Flare teasing and poking at her among others. She has a tendency of feeling wary or anxious when she makes jokes/pranks behind someone's back or if someone isn't in the presence of her pranks, but she enjoys doing it anyways.
- May 19 Twitter account creation date.
- May 23 YouTube channel creation date.
- June 01 Debuted on YouTube.
- June 16 Achieved a 10,000 YouTube subscriber milestone and celebrated it on Twitter with a Fortnite Battle Royale win.
- July 16 Achieved a 25,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July 22 Debuted her V1 Model distribution.
- Sep. 29 Achieved a 50,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 30 Membership feature opened.
- Nov. 13 Achieved a 70,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 05 Celebrated her first birthday.
- Oct. 17 Debuted her 3D model.
- Jan. 02 Featured, alongside Roboco, in NicoNico's special live streaming event.
- Feb. 15 Participated in a VTuber-chat festival.
- Feb. 22 Participated in a VTuber radio program as a guest.
- Mar. 08 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Mar. 22 Received a 3D model update.
- Aug. 28 Debuted a 3D swimsuit outfit.
- Sep. 01 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 16 Held a birthday party event called FBKBP2019. It is the first solo-event as well as the first cameo appearance of Kurokami in her 3D form.
- Dec. 13 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 22 Revealed 2nd Live2D outfit.
- Jan. 01 Revealed her New Years outfit.
- Jan. 24 Partcipated in Hololive's first live festival, Nonstop Story and debuted her 3D idol model.
- Feb. 23 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone. 
- Apr. 19 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- May 18 The original song, Say!Fanfare! reached 1,000,000 views.
- May 28 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a APEX Legends stream.
- July 15 Achieved a 700,000 Youtube subscriber milestone.
- July 28 Main Live2D model was updated to "Ver.2.0".
- Aug. 01 Received a new outfit to commemorate her 1 million subscriber milestone on Bilibili.
- Aug. 08 Participated in Bilibili World.
- Aug. 20 Achieved an 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 28 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 05 Revealed her 7th outfit on her birthday stream.
- Nov. 05 Achieved a 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during Phasmophobia collab stream with Hololive Gamers.
- Feb. 12 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- July. 02 Achieved a 1,500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 17 Achieved a 1,000,000 Twitter follower milestone.
- Dec. 24 Verified on Twitter.
Shirakami Fubuki's fans and members are called the same name, Su-Corns (すこん部) . Members are defined by the growth starting as a corn and having Kurokami as an icon past a certain month in. She thanks new members by saying "Thank you for membership!" and rarely reads out Superchats unless the message piques her interest. In certain streams if she's feeling happier than usual, she ends it in a different way where she calls out every new membership and reads all Superchats before ending it with a good-night/good-bye message.
The Su-corns did not have their own design since Fubuki's debut and were always depicted as men with corn cobs as their heads. Despite their similarities, Su-corns and Oruyanke are not the same mascot. The two versions of the Su-corn mascot designed are for her Japanese fanbase and her Overseas fanbase. The Japanese fanbase version dons a sky-blue scarf whilst the Overseas fanbase version, dubbed Friend, dons a navy blue ribbon.
|Badges and Emoji||Perk Levels|
Shirakami Fubuki was part of a collaboration event in Dawn of the Breakers with Nakiri Ayame, Oozora Subaru, Sakura Miko, Akai Haato, and Natsuiro Matsuri. The event ran from September 12th, 2019 to October 31st, 2019.
Shirakami Fubuki alongside fellow members Natsuiro Matsuri, Nakiri Ayame, Ookami Mio, Murasaki Shion, Tokino Sora and Minato Aqua, were part of a collab with Azur Lane called “Looking Glass of Fact and Fiction”, which ran from November 26th 2019 – December 11th, 2019.
Shirakami Fubuki and Hololive 3rd Gen Houshou Marine were part of the World of Warships collaboration where they were added as free commanders for new players registered through DMM, and as paid commanders after the promo. They contain a render of the two girls and has unique voice lines voiced by the livers themselves.
- According to Yuzuki Choco , before the 3rd Generation of talents was introduced, you didn't know who else was debuting in your generation until the day of debut. Starting at Gen 3, talents would know and hang out with each other before debut.
- She likes green tea juice (Tea*7), Yukimi Daifuku, Fruit Gummies, Miso Soup, as an extension she loves plush toys, tea, and reading books.  She has a strong dislikes for bitter things. Her love for tea is often visible and demonstrated on live streams, as she can be heard opening caps and pouring tea when she wants to take a drink, and she's done several sweets review usually containing gummies.
- She has demonstrated being able to eat spicy foods without much reaction, as demonstrated during a collab stream that contained them eating Super Spicy Yakisoba MAX END, and could eat them anytime if she feels like so.
- Her favorite Mobile Suit is the SVMS-01E Graham's Union Flag Custom, and in Martian Successor Nadesico, her favorite craft is the Black Sarena. She also has a fondness for ZOIDS and have recently obtained the Gatling Fox set.
- The mobile games she's played thus far are Fate/Grand Order, SINoALICE, Touken Ranbu, Princess Connect, Azur Lane, Ark Knights, Twisted Wonderland, and many others. Her current favorites are Twisted Wonderland and Arknights as shown often in her tweets and choice of mobage streams.
- She is very skilled in drawing, and has posted her artwork on her twitter. She makes her own thumbnails and can also use MMD models to make short-videos with them. She has drawn various artworks and have posted them on twitter, and usually draws characters she loves.
- Fubuki plays many rhythm games. She primarily excels in Jubeats and loves the song Alstroemeria by TAG. Other rhythm games she plays are Muse Dash, MaiMai, SDVX, CHUNITHM, DDR as well as a few others which have not been stated. As of June 12, Fubuki's original song Say!Fanfare! was added to Muse Dash for free as part of the 2nd anniversary update, she played it on stream shortly after its release and was extremely happy about it.
- She makes Kamen Rider references and specifically likes Kamen Rider Kabuto. She has specifically covered a few variety of Kamen Rider songs, also sometimes making jokes about it in tweets.
- She is responsible for the mascots that her colleagues uses such as Hatoutorus, Poyoyo, and the Gamer Birds (ホロライブゲーマーチュン), she is responsible for Oruyanke (A bamboo shoot with Fubuki's ears and tail) as well. It is said that Oruyanke can be eaten. She also is responsible for making and starting the Breakfast Roberu trend and its existence.
- She is referred to as the Catherine Mama during the Hololive ARK Pandemic streams, due to her caring nature and tendency to help and supply the girls with materials without asking much in return. She is also responsible for the Dodo Apocalypse and was named Dodo Slayer for her mass-killing of Dodos due to the accidental boom in Dodo population.
- She named the characters in Five Night at Freddy's with the respective names, Sasaki (Bonnie), Goro (Freddy), Yoshida (Chika), Warui Kitsune/Bad Fox (Foxy) during her early days when playing Five Night at Freddy's, she usually adores most of them despite being scared.
- She commonly makes subtle pranks or jokes in Minecraft, she has a persona called Mysterious Mystery Mask, and sometimes uses skins that isn't based off her character appearance, she often enjoyed playing Skyblock and RTAs of the game by herself, and sometimes doing horror maps and other challenge maps. She used to play more often in the creative server compared to the survival server of Hololive.
- She has a variety of oshis, varying per game, in Arknights it is Silverash, in Twisted Wonderland it is Leona, she also has a fondness for Stefano Valentini in Psycho Break/The Evil Within 2 and has expressed her love throughout each streams of the game. She shows equal love and obsession on all her oshis known to exist.
- Her favorite seiyuu/voice actor is Nakamura Yuichi, during a fornite stream as she has mentioned.
- Fubuki once tried out playing Tetris 99 with a goal of reaching above 95th place, she lost at 98th in under 3 minutes flat and was traumatized by it shortly after, this was the cause of her turning into a Yukkuri.
- Fubuki broke her first-ever no-oversleeping streak among the Hololivers, she fell asleep from food coma just a few hours before the planned Unrailed! stream went off, fellow colleagues Minato Aqua, Houshou Marine, and Nekomata Okayu held a zatsudan stream with the three of them waiting for Fubuki to wake up, messing around and talking about how people are betting they have no synergy and plays by that joke, she woke up half an hour in later and joins in the fun with the Unrailed! plan being moved 3 days later.
- She has watched her mama artist (Nagishiro Mito) before even becoming a VTuber, and thus has known about her for a long time. Mito never said a pronoun to be called by so Fubuki during her debut just referred to her as her mama.
- She has demonstrated and shown tendency towards being a shotacon, back in twitter she has asked Nekomata Okayu and Oozora Subaru to do a shota impression for her and got her wish delivered, she has sometimes have admitted to liking or appealing to oneeshota fantasies, and a recent collaboration with the Livers involving Haikus has shown her unhinged state by implying things related to shota situations. She doesn't deny it but tries to hide it sometimes.
- She is very close to Fox-Tail Grass Studio's composer, Hamu. Her BGMs, Intro, and Ending music are all composed by Fox-Tail Grass Studio.
- She revealed her cat is named Leo in a serious-conference stream that aired on White Day in 2020 
- She has a manager dubbed as Intelligent Unicorn-senpai, whom manages her twitter and youtube account and sometimes appear in her streams such as Lobotomy Corporation, Plague INC. etc.
- She belongs to four (by extension, five) group collabs that are named based on the theme. No-Synergy (Minato Aqua, Houshou Marine, Nekomata Okayu) which was born during the planned Unrailed! collab stream, and stuck because people thought the four characters together had no synergy. Bakatare (Shiranui Flare, Tsunomaki Watame) was born from the trio bonding together and having similar wavelengths of being dumb. FAMS (Nakiri Ayame, Ookami Mio, and Subaru) and an extension to OKFAMS (Nekomata Okayu and Inugami Korone) being the original group formation for Fubuki due to her closeness and friendship with the members of the group, and as of recent FOXDEMON (Aragami Oga) whom she has a strong rivalry but dynamic interaction with.
- In 2021, Fubuki started playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. Her intention was to play the game with a team consisting only of Shiny Pokémon (色違い in Japanese). The odds of finding a Shiny Pokémon are 1 in 4096, which means making a full team of them would require a lot of time and luck.
- Before streaming the game, she reset her save until she had Shiny Chimchar for her starter Pokémon.
- During her first stream, she decided to also get a Shiny Shinx, which she did capture the same week while playing off-stream.
- For her third Pokémon, she decided to capture Magikarp. This, which required a lot of fishing, proved to be far more challenging:
- The search for the golden Shiny Magikarp took her 27 days, 26 streams of between 2 and 7 hours, more than 10,000 fishing attempts and almost 222 hours of in-game time (including time played off-stream).
- The phrase she said every time a regular Magikarp appeared, "It's red~" (赤いなぁ～), became a meme on its own, with other Hololive members commenting how Fubuki always took her Switch to the studio and kept trying to catch a golden Magikarp even during their recording breaks, saying "It's red~" every time she fished a regular red Magikarp.
- During her streams, other Hololive members either collaborated with her doing her own hunt for rare, ShinyPokémon, or commented on her chat to cheer her on. On day 18, Kazama Iroha showed up on chat, offering her golden hair to make the Pokémon golden, or to use as a fishing line. Due to this, Fubuki decided to name her future golden Magikarp "King Kazama".
- On day 23, one of her two Pokémon got Pokérus, a stat-enhancing "illness" that a Pokémon has a 3 in 65536 chance of acquiring after a battle.
- She caught the golden Shiny Magikarp on December 24.. Not even two hours later, she got verified on Twitter. This prompted her to tweet "Golden Magikarp and verification mark, they both came today! Santa is real after all!".
- Her fourth Shiny Pokémon was a Clefairy, which Mio gave to her as a gift.
- After capturing the Shiny Magikarp and advancing through the game, Fubuki decided to get a Shiny Gastly. She caught one on the 3rd day.
- Shares the same Illustrator with the following VTubers:
- Is one of the Hololive Production VTubers with the following verified accounts:
- Is one of the moderators in the official Hololive Subreddit. Other members can be seen here.
Kurokami is Fubuki's alter persona, appeared at some point in February of 2019. She formally made her debut in September 07th 2019.  She has a more aggressive and harsh nature in contrast to the shy and calm Fubuki everyone knows, often not having any tact, coming off verbally strong to people, pushes her work to other people and absolutely hates doing embarrassing things.
Kurokami collabed with Matsuri's alter persona named Natsuiro Matsuhiko in December 04 2019th 2019 playing the game called Super Bunny Man.
After a collab stream with OKFAMS over at Ookami Mio's house, Fubuki stated in her stream she couldn't stream so on the next day Kurokami took over for a single stream of her playing an RPG maker game.  She also recently did an independent stream, doing Missing Children and promptly being frustrated by the game throughout the stream.
Kurokami's birthday is on September 6th
Kurokami's usual full body
The Many Variants of Shirakami Fubuki
Shirakami Fubuki is known to hold many forms and appearances, other than being simply "Fubuki" and "Kurokami", she has shown to pretend to be a cat once during a stream, has turned into a Yukkuri-head, turned into a shark, turned into an eel, has turned into a fish, has turned into a bird and pigeon, and had a one-time appearance as a crab (karkanos from ARK).
Many fanarts and materials of these formations exists, and most has made more than one appearance, with Yukkuri and Shark being the most often appearance thus far. Many people makes furniture and objects out of her, like how there's a Air Humidifier filled with Asacoco liquid that has a shape and appearance of Fubuki, and so forth.
These are unnoticed hashtags that either has gone underused or has very niche use when it was made.
- Hololive Villain (#ホロライブヴィラン) - It used to be Kurokami's go-to tag but it was expanded for general alter-ego depictions of the girls.
- Intelligent Unicorn-Senpai (#インテリジェンスユニコーン) - Unicorn's hashtag when he takes over Fubuki's twitter account to fill in for her, has not been used for a long while.
- Church of Fubuki (#フブキ教) - Used for questions and the likes related to gacha.
- Song Request (#すこんなうた) - She used to take song requests for her old karaokes, lately she picks off from her own list.
- Music/Voice Impression (#おい聴いたぞ白上) - Has a niche usage of people imitating or making fan-videos of Fubuki's song or voices.
Main full body
(by Nagishiro Mito)
Early Concept Illustration
(by Nagishiro Mito)
The following are original songs by Fubuki.
Shiny Smily Story
Kirameki Rider [hololive 1st fes. "Nonstop Story"]
The following are a list of albums Fubuki has made or participated in.
The following are a list of songs covered by Fubuki.
The following are a list of background music Fubuki has used in her streams and videos.
|Made for Fubuki|
|From Foxtail-Grass Studio|
- Shirakami Fubuki's introduction video
- Mario Kart 8 7th place or below punishment challenge
- Kurokami's first independent debut
- FGO - Rolling for Gilgamesh
- Shirakami Fubuki's 3D debut
- Shirakami Fubuki's 2nd costume debut
- Shirakami Fubuki's New Years costume debut
- Shirakami Fubuki's 3D swimsuit debut